There is no definitive and accurate classification of nose surgeons or centres for nose surgery worldwide, so the patient should be interested in checking the reputation of the surgeon and the results of his previous operations in this surgery, and the quality of the medical service in the hospital where the operation is performed, to learn more about the places And centres for rhinoplasty, also Non-Surgical Nose Job in Boston perform very nicely.
TYPES OF RHINOPLASTY
- Nose reduction surgery: It may include specific areas such as the bunion, the bridge of the nose, or the width of the nose.
- Nose augmentation surgery: This type of surgery is often curative, and maybe result from a deformity or incomplete growth of the nose, or after the surgical removal of part of the nose.
- Ethnic plastic surgeries: which are spread in certain races, characterized by the shapes and edges of the nose, such as the peoples of the Middle East or the peoples of the Mediterranean regions.
- Plastic surgery as a result of accidents: It takes place within a period of one week to ten days. Following an accident that destroyed some of the nasal bones or cartilages.
Several things must be take into consideration to determine the individual’s eligibility for this type of rhinoplasty, including:
- The growth of the facial bones must be complete, and the operation cannot be perform in childhood or adolescence
- The bones of the face must be healthy and not contain any kind of deformity.
- The candidate for these operations must be in good health
- And so it must not be smokers because smoking causes complications of this process. And increases the duration of its expected recovery.
- The patient must look forward to real results and be ready to accept the change. That will occur in his appearance as a result of this operation.
We must emphasize that undergoing rhinoplasty is a personal choice in the first place. And that undergoing surgery is a risky decision. So, a balance must be made before taking it between. They expect to benefit from the surgery and the risks of harm that the patient may suffer. And we stress again that most of these problems. It can be avoid by a good choice of a skill doctor. Who cares about continuing education and has experience in the latest techniques of rhinoplasty.
These are following Risks
- The first potential risks before rhinoplasty are the risks of general anesthesia, in which a person may be expose to a previously unknown allergy to one of the drugs use in the anesthesia process, which may lead to the death of the patient.
- The risks of mistakes by the doctor or the treatment centre, and for this reason, a doctor which has good skill must choose to perform the procedure.
- Commonly, this type of operation leads to breathing problems, and this was record in about 70% of those expose to these operations.
- The risks of tissue transplantation for rhinoplasty, which include the removal or absorption of tissues if the transplant is autologous, or its refusal if the transplant is for tissue from outside the body.
- The doctor’s instructions after surgery, which is to avoid risks of infection, and take the drugs prescribed by the doctor at the specified times.
- Some of those who underwent rhinoplasty are recording some cases of numbness in the nose, tissue fibrosis, and tissue atrophy.
- The patient often experiences swelling in the nose in the period after the operation, which may reach a whole year.
- Sometimes a change in the colour of the skin of the nose may occur.
WHEN DO WE RESORT TO RHINOPLASTY?
- When wanting to improve the shape of the nose because of its role in enhancing a person’s self-confidence
- Having a congenital defect such as a deviated nasal septum
- When his nose is injure in an accident
- Having trouble breathing
WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD YOU ASK YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE UNDERGOING RHINOPLASTY?
You should go to the Best Botox In Boston with some questions about the operation before performing it to ascertain the feasibility of performing it and what complications you may face. Ask your doctor questions about his practical experience, train him in techniques of rhinoplasty, and record his previous results.
- Am I a good candidate for this operation?
- What is the recovery period expect by the doctor?
- Is the medical institution in which the operation is performing fully equipped to deal with emergencies. And the extremely rare complications of this operation?
- What are the risks and complications that the doctor expects, and how can they be deal with?
- Are there options available to me other than Rhinoplasty?
- How long may it take for a rhinoplasty procedure?
- What anesthesia options are available to me?
BEFORE UNDERGOING RHINOPLASTY
Nicole says through Real Self, I was very hesitant before the operation. And it took me a whole year of research to make my decision. I was terrify of the results because the shape of the nose changes. So, I want to share my experience with rhinoplasty to help those. Who are In the same previous situation, I chose the doctor after extensive research and during the initial consultation, I show the doctor some pictures that I want to transform my nose into.
But I left him the final decision in determining what I need. Now, after a year of my experience, I can say that after I reach the final form, I found the result impressive and reached exactly what I want from a natural and ideal shape, I want to add that the surgery is not painful, I only felt after some pressure and congestion, which with painkillers you will not feel much, I did the operation in Turkey and was very satisfy with my treatment trip because the doctor and the medical staff are not Only professionals but very reassuring.
IS RHINOPLASTY PAINFUL?
During the operation, the patient is under the influence of anesthesia and does not feel any pain. As for the recovery pain after the operation, most of the recovering people report a feeling of discomfort or slight pressure around the nose in the first days, but it does not reach the stage of pain, it is possible to feel a slight pain during the first night After surgery only and gradually decreases.
HOW LONG DOES RHINOPLASTY TAKE?
Rhinoplasty takes between one and a half to three hours. Depending on the type of surgical technique used, open or closed. For more information visit here
Complications and side effects of lip reduction surgery:
- It is possible that bleeding or infection may occur, or the patient may develop an allergy to the used anesthetic.
- It is possible for the patient to have redness or swelling and some slight bruising after the operation, but these symptoms are temporary and disappear after a short period.
- The patient may experience a permanent feeling of numbness or lack of sensation in the surgical site.
- The surgery may result in asymmetry or mismatch on the left and right sides of the lips.
- Permanent scars may form at the site of the surgery, and you may need other operations to get rid of them.
- Rarely, small fatty bags form when damage to the delicate salivary glands within the tissues lining the lips.