The global ophthalmic surgical devices market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Ophthalmic Surgical Devices Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Surgery Type (Cataract Surgery Devices, Vitreoretinal Surgery Devices, Refractive Error Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices), By End-user (Hospitals, Ophthalmic Clinics, Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/ophthalmic-surgical-devices-market-102054
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other ophthalmic surgical devices market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Leading Players operating in the Ophthalmic Surgical Devices Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Oertli Instrumente AG
- Hoya Corporation
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc.
- New World Medical, Inc.
- STAAR SURGICAL
- ZEISS International
- Alcon (Part of Novartis AG)
Growing Number of Aged People Worldwide to Prove Beneficial for the Market
According to the WHO, aging is the primary reason for the development of eye diseases and conditions. The condition develops slowly as the strength of the lens in the eye deteriorates with age and diminishes vision. Therefore, as world population ages, the incidence of age-related ocular disorders is likely to rise. According to the Department of Economic and Social Affairs of the UN, by 2050, there will be close to 2.1 billion people crossing the age of 60. Estimates released by AGS Health in Aging Foundation reveal that 20% of the adults above 60 years of age developed cataract in one or both eyes in 2019. Further, Mayo Clinic reports that glaucoma, which occurs due to damaged optic nerve in people over the age of 60, is one of the top causes of blindness in the world. Thus, growing global geriatric population would boost the ophthalmic surgery devices market growth.
Interesting New Product Launches to Fire up Competitive Spirits
The ophthalmology surgical devices market analysis points towards a period of fierce competition in this market as key players introduce novel products to strengthen their hold on the market. Additional encouragement is being provided by timely regulatory approvals to innovative offerings.
Regional Analysis for Ophthalmic Surgical Devices Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Ophthalmic Surgical Devices Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Ophthalmic Surgical Devices Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Ophthalmic Surgical Devices Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles