The global sleep apnea treatment devices market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Sleep Apnea Treatment Devices Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Device Type (Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) Devices, Oral Appliances, Masks & Accessories, and Others), By End User (Sleep Laboratories & Clinics, and Homecare & Other Settings) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/sleep-apnea-treatment-devices-market-102694
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other sleep apnea treatment devices market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Key Players Operating in The Sleep Apnea Treatment Devices Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Braebon Medical Corporation
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
- DeVilbiss Healthcare
- BMC Medical Co., Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
A study published in the medical journal Lancet in 2019 found that nearly 1 billion people worldwide suffer from Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Regionally, too, the statistics conform to the global trends. For instance, the European Respiratory Society estimates that 13% to 32% of the geriatric population in Europe suffer from sleep apnea. As a result, the demand for sleep apnea treatment is escalating and driving the sleep apnea treatment devices market trends. Furthermore, the incidence of OSA is spiking owing to the rising prevalence of obesity, the most common cause for interrupted sleep, which according to the World Health Organization, presently affects close to 650 million adults worldwide.
Discomfort Caused by CPAP Masks to Stall Market Growth
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) is a highly recommended therapy for sleep apnea patients. It involves a machine that uses mild air pressure to keep airways open, helping an apneic person get sound sleep. However, despite its popularity, CPAP entails certain disadvantages that are likely to negatively affect the sleep apnea treatment devices market growth. For example, CPAP machines are infamous for causing discomfort as patients find it difficult to sleep in specific positions so as to not to displace the mask on their face. Moreover, the mask can also lead to a runny nose or cause nasal congestion. The biggest hindrance for this market, however, is the high cost associated with CPAP devices, especially in emerging economies. The challenge is humungous as insurance coverage in these countries is poor and limited and reimbursement policies are unfavorable for patients, hampering the adoption of this treatment method.
Regional Analysis for Sleep Apnea Treatment Devices Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Sleep Apnea Treatment Devices Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Sleep Apnea Treatment Devices Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Sleep Apnea Treatment Devices Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles