Amazon Echo Show and Alexa devices can work together flawlessly and execute all the commands of the users. But, sometimes, the problems arise and you need to Troubleshoot Alexa Echo Show issues to continue with the smart experience. Here, we are going to share the simple step by step guidelines, you can consider resolving the most common issues of the Alexa application. So, let’s proceed further and learn the simple steps.
Reasons Behind Common Echo Show Problems
There could be a number of possible reasons due to which Alexa and Echo Show device may not work together in a proper way. The culprit might be the power or internet connection. Or, you may have not grouped the device properly, or WiFi connectivity issues. Also, the problem with voice recognition and account setup.
Whatever the reason is, you can Troubleshoot Alexa Echo Show issues with the simple guidelines. So, let’ have a look at the common Alexa Echo Show issues and their troubleshooting solution.
Alexa Echo Show Not Responding To Voice Commands
Sometimes, will the user give a voice command to the Echo Show device, it responds saying ‘ Sorry, I don’t know that one’ or ‘Sorry, I am having trouble understanding you right now’. If you are also facing the same issue with your device follow the guidelines below:
- The first thing you have to and make sure that your Echo Show device has a popular power connection and internet access. Restart your device.
- Check and make sure that the microphone is turned on. If the Ring light is solid read instead of solid blue, the microphone is turned if, you need to turn it on again by pressing the Microphone button at the top.
- Make sure that your device is connected to the Wi-Fi and working fine. You can place the Echo Show device closer to the router to avoid connectivity issues.
Music Not Streaming
If you are unable to stream music from Spotify on your Echo Device device then there could be issues with the WiFi connectivity. Here is what you need to do:
- Check the WiFi Connection and If your Wi-fi is not working fine you need to reset it.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi connected devices to reduce the WiFi congestion and fix the streaking issues.
- Your Echo Show device may not able to stream properly due to its location. Place your device closer to the router to deal with the connectivity issues. Also, keep your device away from the metal objects, wall, and other possible sources of network interference.
- To minimize the Wi-Fi destruction, you can switch to the 5Ghz channel and try to stream the music again.
Echo Show Not Working on Specific Skill
If the skills like Spotify or Pandora not working with your device, follow the steps below to fix the issues:
- Sometimes, the user accidentally disables the skills. So, you need to check and make sure that you have enabled the skill. If required. re-enable the skill.
- Alexa Echo Show won’t execute the skill with poor WiFi connectivity. So, you need to make sure that the internet is working fine.
We hope that with these simple guidelines you would be able to troubleshoot Alexa Echo Show problems. All the troubleshooting steps are simple and easy to execute. But, if your problem is still not resolved and the Echo Show device is creating trouble in your smart experience, we recommend you contact the experts. The professionals can suggest the best possible solution and make sure that nothing compromises your experience.