Are you unable to execute the printing commands on the network using the Mac computer? Well! This problem usually occurs when your device is unable to verify the printer on your network. Fortunately, some quick troubleshooting solutions can help you to fix the problem. This post is highlighting some basic troubleshooting steps that can help you to deal with the ‘ unable to verify the printer on your network’ issue. So, read on and proceed with the simple guidelines to do the task.
I am unable to verify the printer on my network. What should I do?
Here are some quick troubleshooting guidelines that can help you to fix the problem:
- Go to the ‘Apple’ Menu on Your Mac computer. After this, click on the ‘ system preferences.
- Choose the ‘ print and scan’ option.
- If you would like to add the printer, you need to click on the ‘+’ sign present on the left panel.
- After this, you need to right-click on the toolbar at the top.
- Select the ‘customize toolbar’ option.
- Drag the ‘ advanced’ icon to the right side.
- Tap on the ‘ done’ option for closing it.
- Choose the ‘ Advanced’ option.
- From the drop-down menu appearing on your screen, select the ‘ Windows printer via spools’ option.
- Type the server in the URL bar, and share your printer using its name in the provided format: “smb://Server/ShareName”. now you need to specify the location of your printer and its name.
- Choose to printer software option. Make sure that you click on the correct option for the software; The functioning of your printer completely depends upon the software.
- After selecting the printer, you need to click on the Ok button.
- Click on Add>>Ok.
- Proceed with the onscreen instructions to complete the task.
You are now done here! Your printer may ask you for verification when you try to use it. All you need to do is to enter the name and password for your administrator account for using the printing services.
So these are some simple steps that can help you to troubleshoot the ‘ unable to verify the printer on your network‘ on your Mac device. The given troubleshooting steps are simple and easy to follow. But, if you are still unable to complete the printer verification over the network, we recommend you to get in touch with the experts. The professional will suggest to you the best possible solution troubleshoot the issue and make sure that you have reliable experience of using the printer services.