Want to Send PDF or Docx Files on Facebook Messenger App? Here’s How to Do It.
Facebook Messenger is one of the most commonly used messaging platforms that enable its users to chat with their friends and family. With this chat service, you can do audio and video calls to your friends and that too with the best quality. In the past few months, Facebook Messenger has added various great features to offers to its users. Now, with the Messenger Rooms, you can video chat with up to fifty people at one time. There are various other features also that you can enjoy on this messaging service. You can easily send photos and videos on Facebook Messenger using your smartphones. But, when it comes to sharing some PDF, Docx, or Audio files on this platform using your smartphones, then it seems a quite complicated task.
Various other social media platforms like WhatsApp allow you to share documents as well as PDF files directly. But, unlike these other applications, there is no way to directly send the PDF or Docx files on the Facebook Messenger app on a smartphone. There are a lot of people who have tried to share the docx, or PDF files on the Facebook Messenger app, but somehow, they were unable to do so. If you are one of them and want to know how you can send these files on the Facebook Messenger app using your smartphone, then, fortunately, there is a way to do so. There is a simple technique that can help you to send the PDF or Docx files on Facebook Messenger app on a smartphone. If you want to get the methods, I suggest you go through the complete article.
Ways to Share the PDF and Docx Files on Facebook Messenger Using a Smartphone
These days, sending files online has become common and essential for every one of us. And it seems a convenient and easy way to share any documents. And now, coming to sharing any Docx or PDF files on Facebook Messenger using a smartphone, this task follows a proper procedure and includes some steps that you will need to follow. The steps are straightforward that anyone can go through. Here, we have mentioned the two different procedures to complete the task. So, now, it’s time to head towards the methods. And here’s what you need to do to send files on Facebook Messenger using a smartphone:
This is the first technique that you can try to send PDF or Docx files on Facebook Messenger using your smartphone. Follow the below-mentioned steps to proceed according to this method.
- First of all, open the Chrome web browser on your smartphone and head towards the official site of Facebook Messenger that is “www.facebookmessenger.com”. For this, you can use any web browser of your choice.
- And now, tap on the three-dotted icon that you can see at the top of your smartphone’s screen.
- From the menu, select the option of “Desktop Site”.
- Now, log into your account with your email ID and Password.
- After this, select the person with whom you want to share your document file. Tap on the name to open the inbox.
- Now, a media button will appear on your screen below the chat. You will need to tap on that option to proceed further.
- After pressing the media button, the Android menu will open on your screen where you will find an option to attach and send the files.
- Tap on that option and then select the PDF or Docx file to send it. This way, you can send any file type on Facebook Messenger using your smartphone. And now, let’s see another method. Here’s what you need to do:
Here comes another way to send the PDF or Docx files on Facebook Messenger using a smartphone. In this method, you will have to install an app. So, let’s take a look below to understand this procedure.
- Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone and search for the application named “RAR”.
- Download and install the app and then open it.
- Select the file that you are going to send.
- Tap on the three-vertical dotted icon, and from there, choose the option of “Send”.
- And now, scroll down through your screen and select the Messenger app to open it on your device.
- This will open the Messenger contact list. Choose the friend with whom you want to share your file and tap on their name to open their inbox.
- Lastly, click the “Send” button to share the file.
So, you see sending any file on Facebook Messenger using a smartphone is not an impossible task. Following any of the above-mentioned techniques, anyone can do that. So try any of these methods now and let us know which way you liked the most. And to know more and stay updated, you can visit your website.