Today, men and women place great importance on their appearance, especially their hair. That’s why hairstyling treatments, especially hair extensions, remain the most lucrative in the beauty industry. If you want to change your short hair into beautiful flowing hair or looking for wholesale hair extension distributors, you must select the best supplier accessible.
This blog will dive into what you must know about wholesale hair extensions and how to identify the best suppliers.
Why Are Wholesale Hair Extensions Becoming Prominent?
People and businesses have long explored techniques to have thick and healthy hair. Healthy hair not only demonstrates your good health but also improves your appeal. People with weak or damaged hair owing to illnesses or employing too many treatments on their hair seek wholesale hair extension providers as both temporary and long-term remedies.
Many hairstylists believe that quality human hair extensions are versatile and more durable than wigs. The popularity of whole hair extension suppliers is also why many are getting into the redistribution business to earn passive income.
Human Hair Extensions From Wholesale Aren’t Damaging
It’s not surprising that many believe human hair extensions from wholesalers damage your hair or scalp. However, you (as a business owner or an individual) must understand that real human hair extensions will only damage your hair if installed incorrectly or by an inexperienced hairstylist.
If you can identify quality wholesale hair extensions suppliers and known hair suppliers, human hair extensions will provide you with the benefits mentioned below:
- Wholesale hair extensions will provide a gorgeous style with the right luster every time!
- Help you enhance your beauty and achieve a natural look.
- Conceal any hair damage.
- Achieve several hairstyles through heat-styling techniques.
- Flaunt long, vibrant, and stylish hairstyles without any damage.
The Options Are Endless With Wholesale Hair Extensions
If you thought retail stores had the best ultimate collection, you are in for a ride with wholesale hair extensions. You can find wholesalers of virgin hair, Remy hair, and non-Remy hair from various origins. Depending on your chosen supplier, you can get clip-ins, tape-ins, closure & frontals, weaves, braiding hair, fusion, and more!
Wholesale hair extension suppliers also offer the products mentioned above in various lengths, colors, and textures.
Wholesale Virgin, Remy, And Non-Remy Hair
- Virgin Hair: Virgin hair is real hair from a single donor. Virgin human hair extensions are free of chemical processes, including coloring, perming, or bleaching. It guarantees that the hair is completely healthy, long-lasting, and blends in with the customers’ natural hair. This explains why the hair is aligned in the same direction, and the cuticles are preserved.
- Remy Hair: Remy hair is real hair that’s cut from two or more individuals. The hair orientation in Remy human hair extensions is a little off, and the grade isn’t as great as in virgin hair. Overall, the quality remains solid, making it an excellent option for wholesale hair extension providers.
- Non-Remy Hair: Non-Remy hair is essentially made from human hair. Nonetheless, its quality is the lowest of the three types of hair. This is because it comes from different people with varying hair classifications. Some have knotted hair, some have split ends, some have had their hair colored several times, and so on.
Types Of Wholesale Hair Extensions
- Clip-In Hair Extensions: Clip-ins are the most sought-after virgin human hair extensions among clients looking for a change in their look without any long-term commitment. Clip-in hair will assist your hair to look organically thicker while also providing a comfortable experience when utilizing more than one extension piece. The ease of installation and removal makes them a go-to for beginners and seasoned extension-wearers!
- Tape-In Hair Extensions: These are semi-permanent extensions, and you can find them in virgin, Remy, and non-Remy types. This type of human hair extension will be installed and attached to the user’s hair with polyurethane hair tape. Tape-in real human hair extensions are fantastic for both thin and thick hair and add a ton of volume to the wearers.
- Ponytail Hair Extensions: Ponytail hair extensions are worn to make ponytail and bun styles look fuller and more appealing. With new manufacturing technologies, ponytail extensions are available with clip-ins and drawstrings with built-in combs. They can provide a dynamic and distinctive feel that users aren’t required to use chemicals to their natural hair to achieve the desired look or wait for years!
- Weft Hair Extensions: Weft hair extensions are defined as a continuous string of hair installed to the wearer’s head using beads or sew-in installation. Weft Remy human hair extensions are also used to create different wigs. Weft extensions are either hand-tied or machine-tied. Hand-tied weft extensions are ideal for clients and individuals with thin hair, whereas machine-tied ones are great for thick and coarse hair.
- Closure & Frontal Extensions: closure and frontal hairpieces are used primarily for styling or parting versatility and coverage. Regardless of the texture or length, they provide an ultra-natural-looking hairline.
How To Identify The Best Wholesale Supplier?
Here are a few pieces of information you must keep an eye out for to assist you in choosing the top wholesale supplier:
- Reliable Shipping: It makes no difference how good a wholesale supplier’s items or prices are if they cannot deliver the things on time. Late deliveries will lead to loss of sales, increased refund claims, and negative customer ratings for your organization. To prevent this, search for a wholesale hair extensions supplier who employs dependable logistics services and provides product tracking and computerized shipping alerts.
- Location: If you’re a local organization, look for a supplier who lives nearby and shares your principles. Finding a supplier who is further away and knowledgeable about business norms and standards is critical if you wish to expand worldwide.
- Reliability: Do they trade with clear and forthright communication and possess the ability to regularly offer high-quality real human hair extensions? To guarantee the profitability and survival of your business, you must be able to rely on the wholesale supplier.
- Minimum Order Quantities: Some wholesale merchants will have varying minimum order requirements than others. If you are starting out or in the beginning stage, it’s best to check if they have a minimum order– you dont want to be stuck with boxes of products you can’t resell! You should find a provider who accepts smaller orders according to your budget.
In order to develop long-term goodwill for your wholesale hair extensions business, it would be a good idea to have a good return policy. Customers will err, and nothing is above the customer for a good business enterprise. This is a fact! You can change your approach to these clients, though. Establish an effective strategy that helps your company keep consumers and motivates them to do business with you again. You can create a clear return policy that integrates with an effective exchange system.
Choosing the right wholesale hair extension suppliers for your business can be challenging and time-consuming. However, with our guide, you can find the right supplier for your business!
If you are within the US and are looking for a US-based supplier, Halo Couture is the best for tape in hair extensions. They offer various colors, lengths, and Remy extensions for every hair need. Head to Halo Couture’s Pro Login section on their website to become a certified distributor today!