- Java Script is a scripting language. It is also known as client-side or server-side script etc.
- You can also call it a powerful and light weighted computer programming language.
- It is mainly used in browsers and can be used with HTML or CSS.
- Being a powerful and light weighted computer programming language, it is used in almost all major web browsers.
- It is used not only in a browser but also in the manufacture of cookies in server programs and web browsers.
It is used to create a great webpage using features like automation and animation etc.
- By using it you can create mobile applications without web context and you can use these apps on Android, iOS, etc.
- It is also used to build server applications.
Let us tell you, Java Script works in almost all the famous web browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
2. Buy Books
3. Take Online Courses
Today’s era is digital, in such a situation, without going anywhere, sitting at home, you can easily learn any skill from online study portals.
- Khan Academy
4. Learn from web-tutorials
- Let me tell you, you will get this tutorial absolutely free.
5. Learn from YouTube
In today’s time, YouTube is being very much liked for learning or knowing anything.
- You can use Notepad++ or Atom as a free tool for code editor.
- You will be able to access web pages created only with the help of your browser.
- It is better to use Chrome, Mozilla, or Firefox in your web browser.
If you use Firefox then you have to install it from google. If you use a chrome browser then you will get it already available in it.
On right-clicking with the mouse in Chrome, you will see an option of inspecting, which on clicking will show the complete coding of the current page in front of you.
2 – Learn a little below in the Settings option, but you will see an option by clicking on Privacy and security, click on the option of Site settings.
2 – Now search by typing about: config in the address bar of the Firefox browser.
3 – After searching, you click on the button of Accept the Risk and Continue.
2 – On opening the Opera browser, click on the Easy Setup button present in the top right corner.
3 – Now a menu will open in front of you, in which you have to click on the Go to browser settings option at the bottom.
4 – Now you go to the option of Privacy and Security and click on the option of Site Settings present there.
If you found the information given in this article useful, then you must share it with your friends and social media platforms.