If you are going for the IUI or IVF method, there are quite some dietary and lifestyle modifications that you need to follow. You can go for ivf cost in hyderabad for the best opportunity. Have a look at them.
- Eat as various fruits, nuts and leafy vegetables as viable
- Consume fresh and home cooked food
- Do not consume processed food
- Do not eat fishes which include mercury too much
- Eat six small meals regularly
- Include quinoa, brown rice and other intricate carbohydrates in the diet
- Avoid consuming hot and spicy foods, foods that are causing more indigestion. Do not combine hing or asafoetida with food.
- Fruits to avoid are grapes, papaya and pineapple as these can break down the endometrium layer and make you bleed. This can begin to miscarriage.
- Although there are contradictory opinions about it, it is best to consult with your doctor.
- Do not smoke
- Do not take alcohol
- Reduce tea, coffee or another caffeine intake to about 2-3 cups a day or even less
- Stay away from any radiation and heat
- Avoid sitting on the floor, sudden bending ahead or backward, or doing anything that puts pressure on your lower abdomen particularly after IVF.
- In case you require to bend for picking up something from the ground, it is best to bend your knees, go below and get it rather than bending from the waist.
- Avoid carrying anything above 5kgs of weight. Ensure to hold the object near to your body for ensuring that you have a right balance and minimize the risks of fall.
- Avoid climbing stairs too much and in a hurry.
- Avoid traveling for more than 2-3 hours at a stretch.
- Get adequate sleep – at least 8 hours of sleep is a must.
Before going to IUI or IVF opt good hospitals in which the success rate is more so for this you can goto reviews which are given by the customers who have already taken the procedure. And follow all the instructions which are given above for the people who are going for IUI and IVF treatments
The time after embryo transfer is significant. Always take adequate bed rest. Prenatal care is essential at this stage. Avoiding traveling is an excellent way to decrease the chances of failing the IUI and IVF procedures. At this stage, it must be considered that if IUI or IVF, there is nothing that you could have made to make it successful. No particular diet, alternative therapy or technique or practice could have promised it. Hence, you should not blame yourself. However, following these tips will surely assist you in bettering your chances.
What to Expect?
IUI is a moderately painless and routine procedure usually offered in a fertility clinic setting without anesthesia. It is generally used in conjunction with controlled ovarian hyperstimulation (COH) as well as other medicines that assist produce ovulation such as clomiphene citrate, gonadotropins, or urofollitropin.
Fitness monitoring, such as blood tests and ultrasounds, regularly start at day 6 of your menstrual period. These experiments will predict when your eggs are older and when you are waiting for an injection of the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) hormone which will incite the discharge of your egg during ovulation. An accurate date will then be set for your insemination. On the time of the insemination, your partner’s sperm example will be washed and made. The IUI will only need a few minutes to end before heading home or back to work. If you are going for IUI treatment you can opt iui procedure in hyderabad.