Features That Define a Luxury Home
A luxury home is a dream for every middle and upper middle class family. But the definite room of a luxury home will be different for each individual. What comprises of a dream luxurious house are it’s interiors, the key features, special technology, but this could be a part of majority of the luxury houses. So, what could make a luxury house stand out from the rest?
Many luxury houses are made with special exclusive features that make the apartments unique and luxurious in its own way. Having an open large space and lavish amenities, builders are also trying to incorporate facilities within the apartments.
Let’s discuss some of the unique features that define a luxurious home and a unique property.
- One of the most important feature of luxurious homes is the Home plan. As the word suggests luxury the first thing comes into our mind is vast space. Usually all luxury apartments come with large spaces having big room, lawns, balconies, huge kitchen, view areas and much more. These features are taken extra care of to give the home a modern and spacious look.
- The second but equally important feature of a luxury home is security systems, that to the best security systems. These days security cameras are a key feature of the luxury home apartments and this is what differs them from normal ones. To secure your home from burglary, or any unwanted attention then security cameras are highly essential. Apart from having smart locks, safety alarms, it is important to have strong security at the entry point of the house. Many homes do provide finger print access, face or iris recognition for main door entry. These key facilities provide extra safety and security for the residents.
- Making your luxury home distinct involves having lavish interiors with modern architectures, latest decors, famous monuments etc. false ceiling or POP on the ceiling with lights have become a common norm for any home. To make it look distinct, it is highly important to install a piece of modern art, crown moldings at the right place to give your luxury home the nice touch.
- The main key feature of luxury home is to make you feel at home and give a resort or hotel like vibe too. Quite many luxury homes come with lavish amenities of gym, family theater, swimming pool, spa, walking tracks, play area for kids, open yoga area are few that give you a personal space for extra activities as well.
- Having a spacious modern kitchen is a requirement for every house, be it luxury or normal. The difference of it having it in a luxury home is having modern appliances inbuilt in the kitchen. Along with this having heating drawers, double ovens, washers are few features that can make your kitchen a luxurious one. These are a few elements that are not found in normal kitchens.
- Nothing is more soothing than coming home to a calming and peaceful view after a hard day at work. Premium apartments in Hyderabad have big balconies and huge open areas for people to relax and calm down after a hectic day. It provides a surreal view of surrounding. Thus, a location away from the hustle and bustle of the city and peaceful scenic view of the city is an added luxury that very few homes have.
- Location plays a very important role and goes hand in hand with luxury. Location needs to be prime, pricey. Not only the location of the property but also the location of the unit also brings in a lot of difference in the pricing.
- Neighbourhood also add luxury to your home. Developers of such luxury apartments always target prime and pricey locations to maintain their brand value. The reason why single apartment per floor became so popular was because people wanted their own space and privacy.
Rainbow Vistas @ Rock Garden by CYBERCITY Builders and Developers Pvt. Ltd. is arguably Hyderabad’s largest Gated community flats in Kukatpally Hyderabad. It is a 22 acre development consisting of 12 blocks
The amenities at the project are designed to exceed one’s wish-list. More than 1 Lakh Sft of world-class and well-planned amenities as well as 7 acres of open spaces address the leisure and lifestyle requirements of everyone. Moreover, RV@RG is an IGBC GOLD-rated property. More than 1800 families are already living happily in the project