Control Center is a platform available on iOS devices, such as iPhone and iPad. It is used to manage dozens of features and customization options such as music playback, HomeKit controls, QR scanner, Apple TV remote, and more. It is used as a one-stop-shop for quick accessibility of multiple features and actions that you can access with just a single swipe. It’s the handy accessibility section that offers a number of shortcuts to turn on or disable tasks.
How to Access the Control Center on your Device?
If you are running iPhone X or above which does not have the Home tab or own an iPad with iOS 12 or later, then pursue these guidelines to access Control Center with ease:
- First and foremost, swipe down the device screen directly from the battery indicator located at the uppermost right-hand corner.
- If you need to close the Control Center, you have to swipe it up from the lowermost section of the screen.
Accessing Control Center via Face ID
In case you want to use your Face ID to access Control Center, then you have to follow these under-guided instructions:
- First of all, tap the top right corner of your display where you can see various icons related to battery, cellular, and Wi-fi.
- Then, swipe the screen downwards with the help of your finger and go to the bottom portion of the display.
Enabling Control Center on Lock Screen
If the device screen is locked, then the Control Center might be disabled. In case you are unable to view the same even by swiping the screen upward from the lowermost section of the display, then you have to check if the feature is disabled or not.
In case you wish to enable Control Center, then follow these instructions:
- Firstly, open the Settings app from the dock section of your iOS device.
- Then, hit the Face ID or Touch ID and then provide secured passcode.
- If asked, re-enter the passcode for confirmation.
- Now, scroll down the page and then enable the Control Center there.
Turning Off Control Center on Lock Screen
In order to disable Control Center on your iOS device, follow these guidelines:
- First of all, open the Settings app on the screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Then, hit the Face ID or Touch ID.
- Now, provide essential details into the relevant section.
- Next, input passcode into the asking field.
- You have to re-type the same passcode if prompted to do so.
- Now, scroll down the page and disable the Control Center.
Play around with the Control Center for getting a feel about how its user interface works. Long press on different controls to get access to quick options.