Aloe vera is quite popular when we talk about beauty and wellness. Many famous and quality beauty products use aloe vera as their primary ingredient because of its tremendous benefits. From taking care of damaged hair to dry skin, aloe vera has the solution for it all and more. Not only this, but aloe vera is also used for many home remedies to cure cuts and burns. In this blog, we will determine why you should use aloe vera and how to use it!
Why Should Aloe Vera Be Used For Skin And Hair?
When we talk about aloe vera for skin, we talk about deep nourishment and antibacterial properties. Aloe vera gel is a wonder gel, and it can nourish the skin and help in exfoliation. Aloe vera is rich in vitamin E and C. Vitamin E and C together can do magic to your skin and make your skin look super fresh and healthy. Aloe vera gel also contains beta carotene that has anti-aging properties. Are you ready to look young and have glowing skin? We bet you are! Aloe vera is recommended all over the world by dermatologists and beauty experts for rejuvenated skin. There are several ways to use aloe vera for your face, or the most simple trick is benefits to drinking aloe vera juice early in the morning.
According to us, you should abstain from using expensive and high-end products that contain aloe vera gel and use natural aloe vera instead! All you need to do is buy or grow a cute aloe vera plant at home.
Now, let’s talk about hair. If you’re someone who has damaged, dry or rough hair, you’re probably at the right place. Almost every woman faces some hair-related issue once in a while, and at those times, aloe vera gel comes to your rescue. Aloe vera is rich in proteolytic enzymes that act on damaged hair and dry scalp. In a way, it behaves like a smoothing conditioner that provides moisture to the scalp and nourishment to the hair. Aloe vera aids in hair growth, helps you get rid of itchy scalp, keeps dandruff away, and conditions the hair.
One notable fact is that aloe vera enzymes tend to behave a lot like keratin ( a chemical used to smoothen and strengthen the hair) and keeps the hair healthy and damage-free. There are many ways aloe vera can be used for shiny and healthy hair!
Also Read : 6 Effective Methods To Regrow Thinning Hair
Ways To Use Aloe Vera For A Healthy Skin:
- Take a small amount of aloe vera gel (preferably natural) and add 1/2 tbsp milk, a pinch of turmeric powder, and honey. Mix well all the ingredients, and then apply it all over your face and neck. Let the face pack sit for about 15-20 minutes, and then wash it off with cool water. People with dry skin will benefit the best from this aloe vera face pack.
- If people with acne-prone skin are reading this blog and feeling left out, don’t worry. We have got you! For the best at-home acne remedy, take aloe vera gel, add finely crushed walnuts and add honey. Now mix the paste well and apply it over affected areas or all over the face. It acts as an excellent exfoliating and nourishing face mask at the same time! You can use it twice a week for clear and smooth skin.
- Scrubbing once a week is very important! This aloe vera scrub will help you exfoliate dead skin cells and deep clean your pores. To prepare, add aloe vera gel, sugar, and lemon juice. Mix gently only so that the mixture is combined. Do not dissolve the sugar. Sugar will help in exfoliation, while lemon juice will act on sun damage. This scrub can be used both as a face and body scrub so go get making!
- People with sensitive skin should mix aloe vera juice gel along with yogurt in a bowl. This is a cooling and soothing face pack that will be easy on your skin. Apply the paste and keep it for 15 minutes. Rinse off with water and pat dry.
Also Read : How Much Aloe Vera Juice to Drink Daily
Aloe Vera For Shiny & Strong Hair:
- Take aloe vera juice and mix coconut oil. Apply the prepared mixture to your hair and scalp and leave it overnight. When you wash it off in the morning, you will see a gorgeous shine and bouncy hair.
- Mix aloe vera gel with yogurt and essential oils. Apply the mixture to your hair for healthy and nourished hair and scalp. Leave it for 25 minutes before you wash it off. So easy and so effective!
We are sure that you will be amazed once you try these tips and tricks for healthy skin and hair. Aloe vera is easy to find and easy to grow. It is a low maintenance plant with high-quality effectiveness. Play around with aloe vera and say hello to a beautiful and glowing you!