Great news! It’s Twins! So, double the fun, double the responsibilities and double the cuteness. Welcome to the world of craziness. Life can actually take a complete 180-degree turn after you become a parent to twins. Well, somebody said, raising a kid requires a village. You’ll actually require two villages for the same now. We know you are already frustrated and tired after this double schedule that you are following. That is why this post would serve as a blessing to you because it has some awesome tips to help you manage these two munchkins better.
Best found tips to tackle twins better!
As a new parent to twins, you are constantly struggling to manage the time schedule, their needs, and your comfort properly. But, no matter what you do, something goes wrong daily and you are already a tortured soul. Well, let us help you out with these quick but useful tips to handle twins better.
- Follow a synced schedule — Don’t ever follow the mistake of maintaining a different schedule for each of them. Let them wake up together, get fed together, and nap together. This would leave ample time for you to adjust and comfort yourself when they’re sleeping and to get ready for the waking uptime.
- Keep everything at your disposal — When it’s the task of managing the twins together, you require everything at your disposal. Otherwise, you will be running to search for the nappies and pins and the children would be screaming their necks out. So, maintain a baby basket or a drawer near their cot so that you can readily reach for everything when the time comes.
- Get some help — Whether you are a single parent or a couple, managing twins isn’t something simple. You can always hire a nanny so that you can get your “me time” to relax. Otherwise, look for a good daycare in Auckland like Bambinos to help you in this journey. They’ll help you take care of your children by providing them the best early childhood education and care.
- Invest in a double stroller — Life with twins means going out everywhere with both of them together. You will obviously require a double stroller for better convenience and comfort of the kids.
- You don’t need a double for everything — Most parents commit the mistake of buying everything same for both of them. Remember, the faces of the kids and the time and day of their birth may resemble, but it is not necessary that their choices would be the same as well. So, you don’t need to buy anything similar to them. You can easily pick the varieties available for them and let them enjoy their differences as well. So, don’t stress on buying identical stuff.
- Join the community — From the day that the twins are born to the time when they are ready for their preschool, you have lots of doubts about them and their upbringing. It’s always useful to join a twins’ community with twin parents (online or otherwise) in it to get some help and reference whenever you need it.
These tips are going to be super useful for you in managing the duo. But remember, the journey would be slightly more difficult than it is with a single kid. Accept this fact and enjoy your twin upbringing days.