A Brief Guidance about PRP Hair Transplant in Dubai- How it Works?
Hair is considered to be an essential part of a person’s personality, and all of us love to have healthy, shiny hair. Numerous shampoos, conditioners, serums and others are readily marketed and extensively used. Some promise longer hair whereas others assure shine. Some work and some do not. However, if you suffer from extreme hair fall or have gone bald, shampoos and serums might not be able to help much.
People who want to grow hair on their scalp instead of wearing wigs and extensions have opted for hair transplants in the past years. Previously, orthodox hair transplant methods were utilized. With time, new technologies have emerged, and hair transplant has also encountered a revolution. PRP Hair transplant in Dubai is an immensely popular procedure for hair shedding.
PRP hair transplant
The PRP procedure includes extraction of a person’s blood and refining it to obtain platelet-rich plasma. The blood is then introduced into the scalp at areas facing hair loss. The blood is rich in platelets and nutrition necessary for hair growth.
Who should get PRP hair transplant?
If you are a resident of Dubai and facing extreme hair fall, PRP Hair transplant in Dubai is the answer to all your prayers. Though the process is not new, it has reached fandom in the past years. PRP is excellent for people who have taken this decision in the early phases of balding.
- Usually, the patients include those with severe hair loss (male and female).
- Other than balding pattern/chronic hair loss patients, women going through the agony of postpartum hair loss also go for the transplant sometimes. Postpartum hair fall can be cured with medication and appropriate use of multivitamins. But, at times, the hair loss is so much that women think revival is impossible. That is where PRP Transplant comes into action. The PRP transplant in Dubai is quite easy and reliable to inhibit hair loss.
PRP hair transplant procedure
The transplantation process does not include surgery hand hardly takes a few minutes. The three steps of the procedure include:
- The doctor draws your blood and puts it into a centrifuge.
- When the blood stays in the centrifuge machine for 10 minutes, it gets separated into three layers:
- Platelet-rich plasma
- Platelet-poor plasma
- The platelet-rich plasma is introduced into your scalp in areas where the need for growth is present.
How soon do the results show?
When you go for a PRP hair transplant in Dubai, the doctors take photographs before every procedure to track progress. The process gradually works, and the results can be seen “visually” in 3 months.
To maintain the inhibited hair loss, experts recommend repeating the procedure every 6-12 months, depending on the intensity of hair loss.
Traditional hair transplant vs. PRP hair transplant in Dubai
In the older times, the only method of getting some hair on your scalp after hair loss was the traditional hair transplant method, which was extremely painful, time-consuming, and expensive. Hair transplants included removing hair follicles from one part and incorporating them into the scalp’s balding areas.
Whereas now, PRP hair transplant in Dubai has made it easy and non-surgical. The process is done in minimum time and very less painful than older hair transplant methods.
Who should avoid PRP hair transplant?
Getting a PRP hair transplant in Dubai is quite convenient and simple, but it is important to make sure your health condition allows it. Patients with chronic liver disorder, blood thinning, other blood and platelet disorders, or hemodynamic instability, might not be allowed to undergo the procedure. It is a must to consult your doctor before going for the treatment.
Source Url: https://timebusinessnews.com/a-brief-guidance-about-prp-hair-transplant-in-dubai-how-it-works/