Summary: This article will help you to bulk export emails from Outlook to PDF by two possible methods. Either use a manual solution or professional MSG to PDF Converter Tool.
Need to Export, Save and Convert MSG File to Adobe PDF Document
- One can easily open and read PDF files without mail client application.
- PDF is a portable document format which can be transferred to any device or platform.
- PDF provides password safety features due to which it is known as a complete safe platform.
- PDF files are safe to store data as text, links, attachments, images etc.
- PDF documents are mostly utilized by numerous companies for making reports and presentations.
“Hey, I am working in a law firm and I need to save my Outlook emails to Adobe PDF document in order to access the data any time. It is quite important for me to save my MSG files into PDF format without any data loss. But, I am not familiar with the process so how do I convert a MSG file to PDF. I want a perfect and error-free solution which can successfully bulk save emails from Outlook to PDF within a few seconds. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance!!”
“I am working as a Digital Forensics Trainee where I am given a task to export MSG files to PDF file format. Therefore, in order to complete my task on time, I have to perform the task of batch conversion to export emails from Outlook to PDF but I do not know the process. So now, I am searching for the best solution to bulk export emails from Outlook to PDF. Can anyone help me out with the solution for the same? Thanks in Advance!!”
Methods for Exporting Outlook MSG Files into PDF Format
The conversion of Outlook emails to PDF can be completed in multiple ways. It can be done manually and alternatively. In the following sections of post, we have discussed all of the possible answers to all of the user queries. Try either a manual way to save the MSG file as PDF format or go with the professional solution.
Manual Method to Save Emails from Outlook to PDF
- Firstly, open Microsoft Outlook
- Now, select the MSG file which you want to Export into PDF.
- Hit on the File Menuand then pick the Save As
- Then, select the Locationon your machine where you want to store your MSG
- After that, choose the Save As Type option in which you want to save the file like .html.
- Now, Right-Clickon the file that you saved in the HTML
- Open the saved file with Microsoft Word.
- Go to the File Menuand then, press on Save As option in Microsoft Word.
- Finally, you can choose the PDF option in Word.
Drawbacks of Free Manual Solution
- Outlook MSG emails can only be saved to PDF in a limited number of cases. If you have a lot of MSG files, this may not work.
- Bulk saving MSG files to PDF format takes a long time because this method is time-consuming and long.
- The format of the email message can be altered and some data may vanish during the migration task.
- No method to see the status of exported MSG emails, if bulk conversion is performed.
Highly Recommended Method for Saving MSG Files to PDF Format
As we have already seen above with the free manual method of conversion, there are various limitations and some risks to losing the crucial database. Professional methods are designed or developed to avoid all the limitations and provide a quick and safe conversion. There are many automated programs available but it is recommended to use a safe and reliable method for conversion. One such tool is CubexSoft MSG Converter that is designed with advanced algorithms. It is capable of bulk exporting emails from Outlook to PDF at a time. The free MSG to PDF Tool edition is also available to check the performance of the application.
The software also has the additional ability to save MSG files to multiple formats like PST, EML, EMLX, DOCX, HTML, RTF, MBOX, XPS, TXT, MHT, Zimbra, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Exchange Server, Outlook.com, Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo and so on. It also offers a demo copy for free with limits to convert only the 25 MSG files from each folder. Then, if the users will be satisfied, they can go for a licenced key available at a reasonable cost. There is no prior technical skill needed to operate the software because it also has a user-friendly GUI and it is widely suitable with all the Windows OS and Outlook versions.
How to Export Bulk Emails from Outlook to PDF in Easy Steps?
- Download the MSG to PDF Converter Tool and run it on any Windows OS
- To load MSG Files/Folders to the interface, press on Select MSG Files or Select MSG Folders
- After adding the MSG Files or MSG Folders, uncheck those Folders that you do not want to export into Adobe PDF
- Then, tick on the Select Saving Options list and pick the PDF option to resolve the issue “how to bulk export emails from Outlook to PDF”.
- After this, apply sub-options under PDF saving options like File Naming, Save Attachments, Destination Path and Advance Filters options. And then, hit on the Converttab to begin the final task.
- Once the task finished, the program will show a “Conversion Completed Successfully” message. Finally, press the OKto finish the process
Why You Should Get the MSG to PDF Tool?
After testing various programs, we have narrowed it down to two different solutions. Then finally, select the recommended method because of the following advanced and unique features-
- The MSG to PDF Converter provides the simplest and fastest way to convert, save, import and export Outlook MSG emails to PDF file format with complete details.
- It is capable of performing bulk conversion of Outlook MSG emails to PDF file format within a few seconds.
- To convert MSG database, you don’t need to have Microsoft Outlook installed on your machine. It allows you to convert MSG files to PDF in bulk.
- The program’s user interface has been designed to be simple to use. It can be utilized by both technical and home-user to save emails from Outlook to PDF without any error.
- Doesn’t change the email information in the MSG files while exporting into Adobe PDF.
- Freedom to browse the destination location to save the exported MSG files.
- During the conversion, the MSG to PDF Tool keeps all email Metadata properties like to, from, date, subject, hyperlinks, formatting, attachments, images, graphics, fonts etc.
- No need for external program installation to accomplish the process.
- MSG Converter can convert MSG to PST, PDF, EML, DOC, HTML, Office 365, Outlook.com, Exchange Server, Gmail, Thunderbird, Zimbra and many more saving options.
- It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and below versions.
We have included both a manual and alternative methods to bulk save emails from Outlook to PDF in this article. Conversion is simple and safe with a professional method. Free manual solutions, on the other hand, have multiple drawbacks which makes them less attractive to Outlook users.