In today’s era, Gmail is one of the most used popular email clients. Gmail is a free email service that is provided by Google and it is used to send and receive emails, important data. It has some more unique features that help to make more popular online email services. It provides 15 GB of storage space where we can store our data safely.
Now let’s move to know How to import emails from Gmail to different email clients? Before that, we have to know the reasons to export Gmail emails. Let’s discuss it.
Reasons to Export Gmail Emails into Outlook.
There are lots of reasons why users want to migrate Gmail Emails to Outlook. Some of the reasons are to export Gmail to MS Outlook when a user wants to merge his Gmail data into another account. In this article, you will find a complete guide to forwarding emails from Gmail to MS Outlook. Follow the below-mentioned steps.
Follow the below steps to migrate Gmail emails to Outlook:
To execute the complete process, you have to perform the steps in two parts.
- In Gmail
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Select the Setting button on the gear icon.
- Press on the POP/IMAP.
- Click on the Enable IMAP.
- Hit the Save changes button.
- In MS Outlook
- Open Outlook and choose the Add Account in the file menu.
- An automatic account setup pop-up appears to enter your name, Gmail ID, password.
- Click on the Next button.
- At last, Press on the Finish button. Gmail data will be synchronized automatically and now users will be able to export Gmail data items in Outlook account.
These are the steps that can help you to execute the process to export Gmail emails to Outlook.
Why do we need to import Gmail Emails to Thunderbird?
As we know very well that Thunderbird is one of the best desktop-based email applications. And it’s becoming so easy for every user to manage their all data without a network connection. There are some reasons why we need to move our secure Gmail account data to the Thunderbird application.
- This data can be easily saved on the user system, and users can easily allow accessing its data when it is needed.
- Its data has to be shared with different clients when it is needed.
- Its data are impossible to destroy while hindrance from an external issue.
There are very easy and simple manual steps to export mail from Gmail to the Thunderbird application.
Steps to Migrate Gmail Emails to Thunderbird
- Download the Thunderbird application.
- Open Gmail profile on the web browser, and go to the Setting option.
- Click on the POP/IMAP option from the IMAP section.
- Enable IMAP settings, then tap on the Save Changes button.
- Click the Right on the username in its application and go to the Setting option.
- A dialogue box will appear, press on the Account Actions and Add Mail Account.
- Mail Account setup will appear after this enter your username, Email address, and password.
- Click on the Continue option.
- Choose an IMAP section and click on done.
- Hit the browser option to modify the process and click on the OK button to finish your all setup to move emails to Thunderbird.
- A new Email ID shows on the left side, double click on this panel. And choose the read messages to start to view all emails in the Thunderbird application.
- Users can opt for advanced features like writing a new message, changing settings, etc as per their requirements.
These are the steps that can be used to perform the execution of exporting Gmail emails to Thunderbird without using any professional Gmail tools.
How and Why to Import Gmail Emails to Yahoo Mail?
There are lots of reasons for importing Gmail emails to Yahoo Mail. Some people prefer to read the mails in different applications or different web interfaces because they are more interactive or familiar with different features. And it can be done with the users who can forward all the data on your Yahoo mail from Gmail.
Some easy steps to transfer the data from Gmail to Yahoo are given below.
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Tap on the Gear icon in the top right corner.
- Click on the See all Settings button from the pop-up menu.
- Tap on the section of forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Hit on the Add a forwarding address button to open a new dialogue box.
- Put your Yahoo email address into the text box and tap the Next button.
- Press proceed. and after this process, Gmail will send an email to the Yahoo account.
- Login Yahoo account in a new browser window and you will get a message from Gmail.
- Copy that confirmation code and paste it on the Verify text box. Tap the Verify button.
- After that, you will show the right corner where you have to Hit on Forward a copy of the incoming mail option.
- Choose the Yahoo email address from the drop-down menu. And click on the Save changes.
If you follow the above-mentioned steps carefully, then surely you may be able to export Gmail emails to Yahoo Mail.
These are multiple email clients that are used in today’s era. If you want to export Gmail emails to different email clients with ease then you can opt for Gmail Backup Tool. The software helps you to export Gmail emails to Thunderbird, IMAP, Office 365, Zoho Mail, HostGator Email, Opera Mail, Live Exchange, and more. Even with this utility, you can backup Gmail emails in multiple file formats like PST, OST, EML, EMLX, PDF, MSG, etc.
In this blog, we have described the best and possible ways to export Gmail emails to different email clients respectively. The detailed steps to export Gmail emails in Outlook, Thunderbird, and Yahoo Mail are described. If you need to export to other email clients then you can opt for the Gmail Converter tool that can export Gmail data to multiple email clients and can also download all Gmail data to a hard drive.