List and comparison of the best data recovery software for Windows and Mac users. In order to recover lost data, deleted files, and images, as well as data from formatted partitions:
Data recovery software is a program that allows you to recover files from any storage medium. It can restore files that have been erased or lost due to virus attacks, hard disc failures, or other factors.
This app searches the storage media for missing files. It can recover a variety of file kinds, including audio, video, contacts, and emails.
When Do You Need Data Recovery Software
A file goes to the recycle bin when it is accidentally deleted by the users. The file is not removed from the recycle bin even after it is deleted. The file system removes the path of this deleted file, making it less accessible. This file’s allocated space is available for user to use with another file when it is needed.
On the other hand, a binary file is still present on the computer. Until it is overwritten by another file, the file stays available. Parts of the file could be stored on the hard disk for years.
Read Also: Secure Gmail Mailbox from Cyber- Attacks
The data recovery program will not be able to recover the deleted file. Also it will not give you with useful data if it is partially overwritten by another file.
The best data recovery software should be able to recover files from all types of storage media by supporting all storage media and file structures.
List of 5 Best Data Recovery Software
- Advik Data Recovery Wizard
- Systools Data Recovery Software
- Bitrecover Data Recovery Software
- Easeus Data Recovery Software
- Stellar Data Recovery Software
Let’s take a closer look at each tool.
#1. Advik Data Recovery Wizard
Users who want to recover irreversibly erased files from their desktop or any external hard drive should utilize Advik Data Recovery Wizard. This program can simply recover any data files from recover deleted Photos from canon camera, hard drive, USB storage, flash drive etc.
This program works with all FAT and NEFT file system versions. The following are some of the most important aspects of data recovery software.
It also recovers Photos, videos, music, documents, and other multimedia items. Recovery of Deleted Partitions of Any Size in Advance Data can be recovered from a hard drive, a pen drive, a USB drive, or an external hard drive.
Data recovery from ICE, EIDE, and SATA devices is instantaneous.
To recover deleted or corrupted files from any hard device, download Data Recovery Software.
- It also recovers Photos, videos, music, documents, and other multimedia items .
- It recovers Deleted Partitions of any size in advance
from a hard drive, a pen drive, a USB drive, or an external hard drive.
- Recover Shift Deleted Files in Windows 11/10 and older versions
- Data recovery from ICE, EIDE, and SATA devices is instantaneous.
- It provides Free Live Preview of Files that are Permanently Deleted.
- It Recovers Windows data files such as deleted, formatted, corrupted, or lost files.
#2. Systools Data Recovery Software
This Software allows users to recover data from a local hard disc partition such as lost or corrupted files. It can recover formatted partitions such as FAT and NTFS.
The software offers three data recovery options: standard data recovery, deleted data recovery, and formatted partition recovery. also supports External storage devices such as pen drives, SD cards, iPods, SATA, SCSI, and USB Flash Drives.
It also allows for raw partition recovery. In this instance, the software can easily restore all of the lost data. It also restores selected folders that which display on the user interface. Within the recovered data, the user can easily search for a certain data file.
- It is capable of Recovering data from a local hard disc partition or from corrupted files.
- Within the last six months, there have been two upgrades.
- It recovers deleted, formatted & corrupted data from any types of disks and storage devices.
- It also supports multiple languages from installation setup.
- Quick Data recovery from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices.
- Recover data from Internal/External hard drive of computer.
- HDD Recovery Software is Compatible with Windows 11 (64-bit), 10, 8, 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) & Windows Server 2016, 2012
#3. BitRecover Data Recovery Tool
This Data Recovery Wizard 4.1 is available for free download from our software collection. BitRecover was the first company to develop this software. BitRecover.exe is the usual name for the BitRecover Data Recovery Wizard installation.
This PC software is compatible with Windows Vista/7/8/10 32-bit. 4.1, 4.0, and 3.2 are the most popular versions among software users. The program is part of System Utilities, namely Backup & Restore. Our built-in antivirus examined this download and found it to be virus-free. The newest available installation package is 3.6 MB in size.
- Recover irreversibly deleted files and folders with this tool.
Helps you recover data from a formatted hard drive.
- RAW partition recovery and drive recovery with inaccessible / corrupt partitions
- Option to preview recovered data files and folders according to your needs.
- It is capable of recovering all destroyed documents, images, videos, email files, and much more.
- It supports all standard data storage media, including internal and external drives.
- The ability to look for certain files among all restored data
- Save recoverable data by searching by Deleted Date, Date, and File Size.
#4. EaseUS Data Recovery Software
Accidentally deleted files, formatted files, virus attack recovery, hard drive damage, recycle bin empty data recovery, OS crash recovery, lost partition recovery, and RAW Partition recovery are all features of EaseUS Data Recovery.
It can recover data from a variety of devices, including computers, laptops, hard discs, flash drives, digital cameras, and video players.
- Capable of recovering data from a variety of loss scenarios.
- It can restore files, photographs, documents, videos, and other types of media.
- Software can recovered files in case of deletions, formatting mistakes, partition losses
- Bonus Recovery: OS crashes, and virus attacks, among other things.
- It can handle over 1000 different file kinds, including documents, videos, audio, images, email, and other forms.
- This tool supports the file systems FAT, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2/ext3, HFS+, and ReFS.
#5. Stellar Data Recovery Tool
Consumers and businesses will benefit from Stellar Data Recovery. Compatible with any type of local system such as computer, laptop, smartphone, server, flash drive, memory card, and other external storage devices.
It offers assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Data recovery software, photo recovery software, iPhone recovery software, and video repair software are all available.
- It works with DSLRs, drones, digicams, surveillance cameras, and mobile phones for video repair.
- It also recovers Photos, videos, and audio data.
- Support recovery from SD cards, CF cards, USB flash drives, and other storage devices.
- It can recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, messages, calendars, and call history from your iPhone and iPad.
- Supports storage media & RAID arrays having FAT, exFAT, & NTFS file system.
- Creates an image of hard drive for secure and quick data recovery.
Rather than trying to handle the situation manually and escalating the losses, it’s better to have a data recovery program. Most data recovery tools on the market offer professional knowledgeable team support with premium subscriptions to simplify your job and get your data back.
As many businesses have discovered, juggling data from a variety of applications may be frustrating.